Friday 31 October 2008

Introduction/Shameless self-promotion - Chris

Chris Rigby

4th year Chemistry student, St John Ambulance volunteer, nightclub steward/first aider. I got into blogging by reading Random Acts of Reality as research when I first started looking into paramedicine, and was finally convinced to take the plunge and start blogging myself when I started commenting fairly regularly on Sam's blog, On the Clock, and realised that the best way to integrate with the blogging community was to become a blogger myself. Despite never having been able to keep a diary for more than a couple of days as a child (probably because I had nothing interesting to write about), I'm really enjoying blogging, and being able to get my opinion out on the net, as well as getting talking to new people.

If anyone wants to contribute to this here listing, please get in touch in any of the comments sections

No comments:

Google Analytics