Thursday 13 November 2008

Introducing Hannah!

[APPLAUSE]


HANNAH: (enters stage left and glides gracefully to podium) "Oh, oh really! You are all too kind, too kind!" (holds arms aloft, nods graciously, basks in glory of applause)


[APPLAUSE DAMPENS QUICKLY]


HANNAH: (taking her time) "Well, what can I say? I am honoured, (dramatically clutches bosom) deeply honoured to accept this awar...." (cut short by frantic head shaking and arm waggling by rest of Blog Listings crew)


[AUDIENCE STIRS]


HANNAH: "Ah, erm..?(catches sight of auto-cue) Oh! Ahah! (suppressing a growl) I am deeply honoured to be accepted as a part of this new and exciting enterprise, Blog Listings!"


[AUDIENCE APPLAUD]


HANNAH: (taking advantage of position and ignoring auto-cue)"I promise you, my (responds to deep frown from Lola Snow and corrects) erm.. our readers, I will endeavour to ensure that the contributions I intend to bring forth will cover a plethora of hugely entertaining and emotive subjects. (then, hastily) As you will see from my own blog (speeds up), Becoming Hannah, I am a highly talented and exceptionally gifted young writer with a skill for capturing an audiennnnce...yelp!" (dragged off stage right unceremoniously by rest of Blog Listings crew)


[AUDIENCE FOLLOW LINK TO BECOMING HANNAH, ADD BLOG TO FAVOURITES, HANNAH SMILES WICKEDLY]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh yeah, think you can just waltz in here with all your Ha Ha jokes and take my place eh? We'll see about that then,"

**Turns around to audience**

"Wha'? where'd everybody go?"

***cue sound of audience legging it to Becoming Hannah****

"Oi! Come back here! How'd you get out of those handcuffs???"

Hannah-san said...

hahaha! nothing like a bit of healthy competition eh? rofl!

Google Analytics