Sunday 30 November 2008

stepping back for a second to teaching...

So I'm a little bit behind the times....actually a lot behind the times. Seems I'm handing in my homework rather late...

I just wanted to share the following with you, which are all teaching blogs I came across while I was searching last week. They are all really good.

Bluebird's Classroom is the musings of a middle school teacher in the U.S. In her latest post she talks about frog dissections. Lovely.

It's Not All Flowers and Sausages is a very well-written teaching blog. Lately she's been hoovering her classroom in preparation for the parent-teacher evenings!

NY Teacher is a blog by a primary-school teacher in Brooklyn. Here she shares some good tips on how to get kids to make more effort with their spelling.

And finally,

To Miss With Love is an amazing blog written by a teacher in an inner-city school in London. She points out in this post why children don't take exams seriously. The archives used to be much larger, and it seems she may be ceasing to blog soon, so get in there quick!

I really haven't done these blogs the justice they deserve, so go have a poke around and see if there is anything you like!


Enjoy!

Chapati

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Chapati! Detention after school tomorrow!!!

How funny, I nearly went for Flowers and sausages too.

Good picks matey

Lola x

Google Analytics