Thursday 6 November 2008

Next up... Epijunky!

Okay... so an introduction, right?

*taps fingers on desk*

Crap.

Good Lord I'm bad at this stuff.


Hey ya'll, I'm Epijunky. When I'm not busy rationing out Cheerios to my kids, taking pictures of anything from a Bride to a squirrel, or running around the city in an ambulance, I write Pink Warm and Dry. Initially it was meant to be an EMS blog. A way to blow off steam at the end of a tough shift. Pink Warm and Dry is a description of skin condition. If your patient's skin is pink, warm and dry, in a lot of cases, they're not doing too badly. I know. I'm a total geek like that.

I initially started blogging through Myspace (I know, I know. *groan*) in May 2006. After sifting through all of Ambulance Driver's archives and feeling completely inspired, I decided to start a real blog, Pink Warm and Dry was born in June, 2007.

I've made some amazing friends in that short time, and I've learned so much. I've learned how to be a better EMT, I've learned how to improve my photography and writing. Most importantly I've learned to forgive myself for what I perceived as my shortcomings as a parent. Not small potatos (potatoes?) by any stretch.

My hope here is to draw attention to blogs. Pure and simple. You wouldn't believe some of the diamonds in the rough I've already stumbled upon.

No comments:

Google Analytics