Wednesday 26 November 2008

Week 3: Hannah's choice for 'Fiction'

This has been a great week for finding hidden gems! There are so many creative people out there, I was overwhelmed to find so much inspiration!

I'm going to share Sin of Silence with you, because it was so endearing. SoS describes her blog like this;

"This blog, in a very short time, has indeed become my home. Like my bedroom back home. Yes, I like the sound of that word. Home. It makes me feel like I belong somewhere. It makes me forget all insecurities and self-doubt. It makes me feel at home."

All I can say is it really does make you feel like you have entered into a little secret hideaway, where you will find yourself privy to some beautiful writing.
Themes that run through include, dreams, growing up, relationships, hopes and fears, it's treasure trove stuff.
I think this blog shows so much potential, take a look, you wont be disappointed!


Now I'm going to push you all in the direction of two more deliciously sparkly finds; Creative Coping is the first, talent like this simply must be shared, and the second is Little Debbie Oatmeal Cookie, off the wall creative genius!

Enjoy my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last one is mad as a bag of frogs! but in a great way!!!

Good picks Han
x

Google Analytics